How do I return an item?
No returns shall be accepted without prior authorization. To be eligible for credit or exchange, goods must comply with the following requirements:
1. They must be current models of catalogued itemsContact Customer Service at email@example.com or call 866-966-3286 to obtain authorization.
2. They must be in resaleable condition
3. Return authorization must be obtained prior to return shipment. Unauthorized returns will be refused and the customer will be liable for delivery, storage, and return freight.
4. Transportation charged must be paid.
5. Returned goods accepted for credit or exchange may be subject to a 15% handling charge for testing, repackaging, and restocking. Necessary recondition costs will be an additional charge.